Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Costa Rica

We just arrived in Costa Rica last night. The last couple of weeks in Nicaragua were amazing. We worked on a museum exhibit at a rainforest for 2 weeks and then went into one of the original Spanish cities for a couple of days. We`ve been studying various animals and trees and piecing together ecosystems for visitors. In the Spanish town, Granada, we walked to the lake and took a tour of the city while preparing for our departure to Costa Rica. In a few days we will leave for another rainforest and then the beach to work with sea turtle conservation. I will most likely not have internet more than once during this time. I´ve also been working on planning what I´ll be doing once the trip is over, I´m currently thinking of travelling to some islands off the coast of Panama that the tour guides have been recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment